BigML provides a hosted machine learning platform for advanced analytics. Through BigML's intuitive interface and/or its open API and bindings in several languages, analysts, data scientists and developers alike can quickly build fully actionable predictive models and clusters that can easily be incorporated into related applications and services.
- REST API
- bindings in Pyton, Java, Ruby, node.js, C#, Clojure, PHP, and more
- several algorithms, including categorical & regression decision trees, ensembles of trees (random decision forest), cluster analysis and more
- models are fully actionable -- translated into code that can be cut/paste for local utilization
- PredictServer (and Amazon AMI) can be used for real-time or large batch predictions
- models can be shared privately or publicly (for free or for a fee set by the developer)