What is BigML?
BigML provides a hosted machine learning platform for advanced analytics. Through BigML's intuitive interface and/or its open API and bindings in several languages, analysts, data scientists and developers alike can quickly build fully actionable predictive models and clusters that can easily be incorporated into related applications and services.
BigML is a tool in the Machine Learning as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses BigML?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use BigML.
Pros of BigML
- REST API
- bindings in Pyton, Java, Ruby, node.js, C#, Clojure, PHP, and more
- several algorithms, including categorical & regression decision trees, ensembles of trees (random decision forest), cluster analysis and more
- models are fully actionable -- translated into code that can be cut/paste for local utilization
- PredictServer (and Amazon AMI) can be used for real-time or large batch predictions
- models can be shared privately or publicly (for free or for a fee set by the developer)
BigML Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to BigML?
See all alternatives
TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single API.
It is an enterprise-grade predictive analysis software for business analysts, data scientists, executives, and IT professionals. It analyzes numerous innovative machine learning algorithms to establish, implement, and build bespoke predictive models for each situation.
H2O.ai is the maker behind H2O, the leading open source machine learning platform for smarter applications and data products. H2O operationalizes data science by developing and deploying algorithms and models for R, Python and the Sparkling Water API for Spark.
It is a software platform for data science teams that unites data prep, machine learning, and predictive model deployment.
A fully-managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale.