- React on the front-end + liberal use of hooks.
- Firebase to handle authentication and database persistence. Firebase makes bootstrapping your app so much easier. Auth, especially when combined with react hooks and context, is really powerful.
- Firebase functions and Algolia to provide full-text search of the recipes.
- Sancho-UI (my own design system) for developing the responsive user interface, and react-spring for providing animations.
- Emotion for handling css because I really love using the
cssprop to style my elements.
I hope the source code can be helpful to some, and would absolutely love contributions!
4 upvotes·3.2K views