What is Fluxible?
Pluggable, singleton-free container for isomorphic Flux applications.
Fluxible is an open source tool with 1.8K GitHub stars and 230 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Fluxible's open source repository on GitHub
Why developers like Fluxible?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Fluxible
Be the first to leave a pro
- Singleton-free for server rendering
- Store dehydration for client bootstrapping
- Stateless async actions
- Higher order components for easy integration
- Enforcement of Flux flow - restricted access to the Flux interface from within components
- Pluggable - add your own interfaces to the Flux context
- Updated for React 0.13
Fluxible Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Fluxible?
See all alternatives
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
Vue.js is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.
Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.