What is Gravwell?
It is the most flexible full-stack analytics platform in the world. We excel at fusing disparate data sources such as firewall logs, end point event logs, network traffic, OT IDS logs, OT process data, threat feed data, etc. to create a central source of knowledge. Created in the IoT age we know modern data insights demand unlimited ingest and analysis capability for cybersecurity, IoT, business analytics, and more. We support a wide range of customers, from energy production, energy delivery, government, finance, and insurance to health and beauty products.
Gravwell is a tool in the Log Management category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Gravwell?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Gravwell
Be the first to leave a pro
- Ability for deployment in cloud, on-premises, or in an isolated on-premises network lacking outside network connectivity
- Capable of collecting disparate unstructured time-series data sources into a queryable data lake
- Enable data scientists to create custom analysis code/tools to be executed as part of a search pipeline or query system
- Analysts and data scientists have access to raw entry records for retroactive analysis and application of machine learning that did not exist at the time of collection
- Capable of data separation and fine-grained access controls for multi-tenancy
- Data collectors or agents are modifiable by the customer to enable processing, filtering, or enrichment before forwarding to the central store
- Massive scalability. Over 100 Terabytes a day is no problem.
- Unlimited data ingestion
- Unlimited retention
- Live Dashboards
- Secure and Proprietary
- Offline ("Cold") and online ("Hot") replication
- Region-aware redundancy
- Multi-tenancy Permissions & Unlimited user seats
- Binary data support
- Configurable data retention and automatic age-out
- Distributed web frontends
- Unlimited search count
Gravwell Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Gravwell?
See all alternatives
Logstash is a tool for managing events and logs. You can use it to collect logs, parse them, and store them for later use (like, for searching). If you store them in Elasticsearch, you can view and analyze them with Kibana.
Papertrail helps detect, resolve, and avoid infrastructure problems using log messages. Papertrail's practicality comes from our own experience as sysadmins, developers, and entrepreneurs.
Logentries makes machine-generated log data easily accessible to IT operations, development, and business analysis teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 25,000 worldwide users.
Centralize and aggregate all your log files for 100% visibility. Use our powerful query language to search through terabytes of log data to discover and analyze important information.
Fluentd collects events from various data sources and writes them to files, RDBMS, NoSQL, IaaS, SaaS, Hadoop and so on. Fluentd helps you unify your logging infrastructure.