What is Hull?
One unified customer database to transform, enrich, segment data in all your tools in real-time.
Hull is a tool in the Social Infrastructure as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Hull?
3 companies reportedly use Hull in their tech stacks, including Paralect, Gorgias, and GigSmart.
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mailchimp, MariaDB, and HubSpot are some of the popular tools that integrate with Hull. Here's a list of all 14 tools that integrate with Hull.
- Identity Resolution
- Unlimited Data collection
- Enrich profiles automatically
- Set-and-forget continuous sync
- Real-time segmentation, enrichment and synchronization
- Infinite scalability
- Detailed data flow logging
- Data Replays
- Import SQL and Product data and sync to all your services
- Capture and transform any webhook or REST api
Hull Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Hull?
Segment is a single hub for customer data. Collect your data in one place, then send it to more than 100 third-party tools, internal systems, or Amazon Redshift with the flip of a switch.