What is Kuoll?
Automated error monitoring. Built around e-commerce KPIs.
Kuoll is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Kuoll?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Slack, Jira, Zendesk, WooCommerce, and Magento are some of the popular tools that integrate with Kuoll. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Kuoll.
Why developers like Kuoll?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Kuoll
- Revenue loss reports - Take an overview of your revenue losses. Navigate down to specific issues (such as checkout errors) and user sessions. Fix bugs to get your revenues back.
- Data analytics - Analyze missed profits with the detailed data provided, including user events, network error codes, their descriptions, etc.
- Timely alerts - Keep your dev team up to date on production status. Smart, no-spam alerts allow developers to fix critical issues ASAP.
- Steps to reproduce - User session steps provide insights on how to reproduce a particular problem on a e-commerce server or front-end. DOM snapshots and XmlHttpRequest calls allow investigating issues even further.
Kuoll Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Kuoll?
See all alternatives
Sentry is an open-source platform for workflow productivity, aggregating errors from across the stack in real time. 500K developers use Sentry to get the code-level context they need to resolve issues at every stage of the app lifecycle.
Rollbar helps development teams find and fix errors faster. Quickly pinpoint what’s broken and why. View exceptions from all of your languages, frameworks, platforms & environments in one place. Get context & insights to defeat all errors.
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
Production error monitoring and reporting for web applications. TrackJS provides deep insights into real user errors. See the user, network, and application events that tell the story of an error so you can actually fix them.
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -