What is Mailjet?
Who uses Mailjet?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by members of with Mailjet in their tech stack.
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Mailjet in their tech stack.
We are using React Native in #SmartHome to share the business logic between Android and iOS team and approach users with a unique brand experience. The drawback is that we require lots of native Android SDK and Objective-C modules, so a good part of the invested time is there. The gain for a app that relies less on native communication, sensors and OS tools should be even higher.
We use a microservices structure on top of Zeit's @now that read from firebase. We use JWT auth to authenticate requests among services and from users, following GitHub philosophy of using the same infrastructure than its API consumers. Firebase is used mainly as a key-value store between services and as a backup database for users. We also use its authentication mechanisms.
You can be super locked-in if you also rely on it's analytics, but we use Amplitude for that, which offers us great insights. Intercom for communications with end-user and Mailjet for marketing.
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.
- Dedicated IP address: Avoid the potential of reductive performance and negative reputation issues by managing your own dedicated IP status.
- Reputation management: Benefit from our smart technology that measures and increases campaign deliverability by applying optimization features such as senders parameters, message content check, ISP volume restrictions and much more.
- Advanced deliverability settings: Include of course full support of DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail), SPF (Sender Policy Framework), local ISP recommendations... to ensure an excellent deliverability for your emails.
- Multiple API Options: You can develop your own scripts and applications on top of our system, and gain access to our API from almost any programming language.
- Alerts & statistics: You can track emails sent in real-time. Receive campaign alerts, and manage each campaign's open, bounce and spam rates.
- Improved error handling: Numerous tools to help qualify your email base and identify undesirable recipients, like auto-blocking of addresses that are generating bounces and spam complaints.