What is Mailjet?
Mailjet is a real-time Cloud Emailing platform: scalable, agile and flexible. Our unique algorithm boosts your deliverability and our platform provides in-depth insight so you can optimize more than ever.
Mailjet is a tool in the Transactional Email category of a tech stack.
Who uses Mailjet?
91 companies reportedly use Mailjet in their tech stacks, including Product Hunt, Yousign, and Apprentus Ltd..
77 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Mailjet.
PrestaShop, Stitch, sendwithus, Livestorm, and Leftronic are some of the popular tools that integrate with Mailjet. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with Mailjet.
Pros of Mailjet
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.
- Dedicated IP address: Avoid the potential of reductive performance and negative reputation issues by managing your own dedicated IP status.
- Reputation management: Benefit from our smart technology that measures and increases campaign deliverability by applying optimization features such as senders parameters, message content check, ISP volume restrictions and much more.
- Advanced deliverability settings: Include of course full support of DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail), SPF (Sender Policy Framework), local ISP recommendations... to ensure an excellent deliverability for your emails.
- Multiple API Options: You can develop your own scripts and applications on top of our system, and gain access to our API from almost any programming language.
- Alerts & statistics: You can track emails sent in real-time. Receive campaign alerts, and manage each campaign's open, bounce and spam rates.
- Improved error handling: Numerous tools to help qualify your email base and identify undesirable recipients, like auto-blocking of addresses that are generating bounces and spam complaints.
Mailjet Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mailjet?
See all alternatives
Twilio SendGrid's cloud-based email infrastructure relieves businesses of the cost and complexity of maintaining custom email systems. Twilio SendGrid provides reliable delivery, scalability & real-time analytics along with flexible API's.
Mailgun is a set of powerful APIs that allow you to send, receive, track and store email effortlessly.
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
It is a digital marketing toolbox that's built to scale and adapt with you as you grow. You can save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
MailerLite is an email marketing and automation software designed to help people of all skill levels create professional and personalized marketing campaigns on their own.