What is ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer?
It is a firewall management and agentless log analysis software to detect security breaches, monitor internet bandwidth usage, and more. Analyze the usage and effectiveness of the Firewall rules and fine tune them for optimal performance.
ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is a tool in the Security category of a tech stack.
ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer's Features
- Get real time notification about the changes made and get a complete trail of all the changes done to your firewall configuration
- Get detailed information on all possible network attacks and security breaches in your network
- Automatically identify users across various categories such as streaming videos, file sharing networks, social networks etc. This gives you greater visibility into the high risk users
- Obtain active VPN users, user-specific & user group specific VPN usage, sessions, and bandwidth consumed
- Automate security standards compliance audits with out-of-box reports and get your firewall security validated with security audit and device configuration analysis reports
- Search the logs and pinpoint the exact log entry which indicates the cause of the security event in minutes
- Gain insight about security threat and traffic behavior to improve the network security posture
- Perform network behavioral analysis by monitoring for sudden spikes in bandwidth consumption and get in-depth details about users
ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer?
See all alternatives
It is a robust, commercial-grade, and full-featured toolkit for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocols. It is also a general-purpose cryptography library.
It is a free, automated, and open certificate authority brought to you by the non-profit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
Ensighten is a comprehensive website security company, offering next generation compliance, enforcement and client-side protection against data loss, ad injection and intrusion.
Beats is the platform for single-purpose data shippers. They send data from hundreds or thousands of machines and systems to Logstash or Elasticsearch.
We make the best rated Two-Factor Authentication smartphone app for consumers, a Rest API for developers and a strong authentication platform for the enterprise.
No related comparisons found