Technical Program Manager - Production EngineeringApply
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
The production engineering organization crafts the layer from which all Dropbox experiences are built. As our user base and product family continues to grow, we are responsible for strengthening our foundation. We continuously improve our infrastructure to provide the fastest, most reliable, and most secure Cloud Storage infrastructure to our users!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to partner with the teams to assess, prioritize, refine, drive, and manage some of the exciting Infrastructure projects at Dropbox.
- Build and manage process adoption across multiple engineering organizations
- Craft and provide deliverables to key stakeholders about program and project statuses
- Mitigate risks to timelines, advance issues, and propose solutions
- Facilitate communication across the different functional teams
- Improve and contribute to the Production Engineering org and the project management process
- You have 3+ years of Project or Program Management experience in an infrastructure management and/or software development capacity
- You have strong expertise in creating project plans with milestones and deadlines, and ability to lead multiple projects in parallel
- You are comfortable interfacing with customers and vendors internally & externally to Dropbox
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)