Business Process EngineerApply
Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly experts bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that is free to users. Last year we doubled the markets we serve for a total of 16 with more to come this year including international expansion.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value for consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook and Amazon, to name a few.
About the role.
We’re forming a team intent on building a large and enduring world class organization.
With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to strengthen our team by adding a Business Process Engineer to grow and support core business applications to drive performance, efficiency, and effectiveness.
With a consistent track record for automating core business processes with low friction, high value business systems, you'll help Enjoy prepare for growth as we scale into a multibillion dollar company.
This role is for you if possess a blend of business applications experience, business process knowledge, attention to detail, critical thinking, and a passion for innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Be the lead for deliverables for key Business Application initiatives
- Engage with Business Partners across the organization, help them identify opportunities, define requirements, identify gaps and deliver technical solutions
- Collaborate with your fellow Business Application team members to prioritize and create transparency for critical initiatives required to scale the company
- Work hands-on to validate, build, test, train and support our users as you help simplify business processes across various vendor managed platforms
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and growing business systems with at least one major ERP system
- Experience in end-to-end business processes in areas including but not limited to finance, procurement, inventory management and order management
- Experience with cloud application solutions is a requirement, e.g. Oracle Cloud ERP, as is a good knowledge of integration of ERP system with other applications
- Progressively larger degrees of responsibility, specifically focused on business analysis and process improvements
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who are technical or not
- Excellent organization and execution skills with a demonstrable history of establishing and meeting impactful goals and objectives
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and consistently deliver on activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience is preferred