As an IT Administrator you and the team take care of the IT infrastructure of Onefootball. You support the growth and performance of our company by setting up and maintaining hardware, software, tools and processes for IT.
- Be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of Office and Employee hardware including workstations, printers, mobile phones and other peripheral devices
- Take care of implementation of the company’s network/internet access including:
- performance and availability
- security, including intrusion detection systems, firewall, VPN, and data backup / recovery.
- Take care of employee security including antivirus, account management, permissions and role management
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Be responsible for roll-out and maintenance of software and tools used by our team such as Email, Calendar, Documents, Storage, Conferencing systems
- Setup Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
Who we're looking for
- You’ve completed a Bachelor's degree and have 5+ years of progressively responsible experience with System and Network Administration or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- You've got good knowledge of MacOS & Windows 7/8/10 as well as Linux.
- Experience administering Office 365, Slack, File Sharing (Confluence, GoogleDrive/Docs)
- You have experience with enterprise network security, including intrusion detection systems, firewall, VPN, and data backup / recovery.
- Knowledge of VOIP systems is a plus.
- Ability to organize resources and establishing priorities.
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Drive to complete projects with an attention to detail while under deadlines and with little direction.
- Excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills in decision making.
- You possess excellent communication skills in German and English.