Enterprise Sales EngineerApply
You will be the expert voice and resource to support our Enterprise Account Executives throughout the sales process. This includes participating in technical demonstrations, answering RFPs, and positioning Procore as the leading construction software solution to prospects. You will be addressing the C-Suite of the ENR 400 segment.
Sales Engineers work in a highly collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization. Travel is required for this position (up to 50%) to client sites, industry events, and Procore offices. This position may be based at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters overlooking the Pacific Ocean, or remotely near a major metropolitan area, or from any one of our satellite offices.
Procore is seeking...
Construction management experts looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator (prefer 5+ years)
- Procore platform users (required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
Tech industry expert looking for a new challenge:
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution through demonstrations, drafting RFP responses, and onboarding sales executives (prefer 3+ years)
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
- Understanding and or strong interest of developing working knowledge of enterprise technology environments including storage, database, data warehousing, data integration, data analytics, and security
Enterprise Sales Engineers are responsible for:
- Building relationships with construction management C-Suite, key decision makers, visiting clients, and serving as clients’ and prospects’ technical point of contact.
- Own pre-sales technical support of prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration and close in partnership with our Enterprise Account Executives
- Work with field sales team to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
- Enabling new Enterprise Account Executives for success and transforming them into Procore experts through training and support
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, and emerging technologies
- Communicating with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborating with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect prospects and clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.