IT Systems EngineerApply
A successful IT Systems Engineer must have a thorough knowledge of common applications, hardware, networks, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have significant attention to detail and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As our team expands, this role will own and manage a growing number of systems and technologies. This role primarily deals with SaaS services and our local network infrastructure; an ideal candidate will have prior direct experience with these technologies.
Procore’s IT team is driven by a strong customer service ethic and we strive to ensure our people have the resources and support to be successful.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot our network infrastructure
- Provision user accounts and permissions to software and systems
- Collaborate with various teams and departments to develop and deliver IT solutions
- Monitor systems and resolve issues to ensure reliable operation
- Provide advanced support to our desktop team for complex issues
- Setup and maintain virtual servers for various departments
- Configure API integrations for on-premise and SaaS products
- Administer device management and asset tracking systems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Provisioning and administration of SaaS products (GSuite, Okta, Atlassian, etc.)
- Design, deploy, and maintain network infrastructure (switching, routing, wireless)
- Build and manage virtual environments (Windows, Linux, VMware)
- User and identity management (SSO, AD)
- Asset and device management (MDM, ITAM)
- An attention and passion for detail
- Strong desire to identify and resolve complex problems
- A competent and thoughtful communicator, both written and verbal
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- 3 years’ experience in a corporate or enterprise environment
- Bonus: Experience with InfoSec and/or standards compliance
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.