Production Support Engineer (Ruby on Rails)Apply
What you'll do
- Work closely with our Accounting Integrations Support team to determine and implement the necessary super user support tools (in RoR).
- Troubleshoot tier-3 support issues through analysis of logs, databases, and RoR code.
- Facilitate all incoming support issues with JIRA and contribute to Procore’s documentation.
- Work to become an expert in Procore’s Accounting Integrations domain
What we're looking for
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming and MVC architecture, Ruby
- Experience with command line tools and log analysis.
- Knowledge in SQL (PostgreSQL).
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development practices.
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.