- Contribute to an open source product used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Annual Learning & Development reimbursement
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and a thriving culture!
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.