IT Cloud Infrastructure AdministratorApply
About the Team
The Stitch Fix IT team is committed to creating a fulfilling and inspiring place to work for all of the people who deliver that client experience – from our warehouse team to tech talent to merchants and stylists. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and collaborative environment where we solve problems together. We are looking for smart, kind and goal oriented technical leaders to join our team.
About the Role
As the Cloud Infrastructure Administrator, you will help transform the growing IT team at Stitch Fix, while building your own skills and creating an amazing experience for your colleagues. You will support the day-to-day network and cloud systems operations, build documentation, and emphasize superior support models. You will support our downtown San Francisco headquarters and our various remote offices, distribution centers, engineers, and stylists. Stitch Fix is primarily a OneLogin, G Suite, JAMF Pro, and Cisco Meraki environment.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be prepared to manage the configuration and collaborate on issues issues involving our network environment from the Cisco Meraki Dashboard with minimal supervision.
- Assist in administering our cloud MDM and security environments, including: JAMF Cloud (Casper) for macOS and iOS management, Microsoft Intune for Windows management, Sophos Cloud anti-virus/anti-malware, encryption enforcement, and workstation monitoring systems.
- Have experience with cloud-based Single Sign-On systems and engage hands on supporting our OneLogin SSO environment with Duo multi-factor authentication.
- Manage AWS-based VPN services for site-to-site and endpoint secure access.
- Keep AV systems – LifeSize, Blue Jeans, and Zoom – functioning well and assist in running larger all-hands style meetings.
- Assist in administering our Google G Suite applications, Office 365 licensing, and Adobe Creative Cloud accounts.
- Assist with managing Box, Box Sync, and document storage.
- Establish and validate endpoint backups with Code42-hosted CrashPlan PROe.
- Coordinate with remote-hands IT support at office and warehouse locations outside the Bay area.
- Help keep our IT tickets fresh and alive using Zendesk, other experience welcome.
- Assist with maintaining accurate inventory, asset tracking, and change management.
- Show a positive outlook (not Outlook) and humor by making IT nothing less than an immersive, atypical experience for all of our co-workers.
- Mentor and assist co-workers and vendors for continuity of policies and procedures instituted by our team.
We’re excited about you because…
- Your experience includes at least 1 year of administration of local and remote networks, including wireless, switches, and security appliances, as a key part of your IT roll. Time spent managing Cisco Meraki networks is a major plus.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience with JAMF Pro (Casper) and can explain how to wipe a Mac, update enrollment, and verify successful recon and policy implementation. iOS and Windows management experience is also helpful.
- You are familiar with OneLogin or equivalent SSO and have managed SSO implementations for at least 1 year.
- You have 2-3 years of experience supporting and deploying macOS systems.
- You understand and troubleshoot the essentials of wired and wireless connectivity.
- Your knowledge and personal interactions make you approachable by all levels of co-workers.
- You have experience with LifeSize and Blue Jeans or other equivalent video conferencing systems and be willing to learn and be the primary contact for our HQ systems.
- You communicate clearly and effectively when writing ticket updates to onsite and remote users.
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced, and feedback-driven environments.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
- You are able to remotely travel between our three local sites – two in San Francisco and one in South San Francisco.
- You’re available for rotating on-call support for network related issues.
- Above all else you are bright, kind, and goal-oriented.
You'll love working at Stitch Fix because we...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe.
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Offer competitive salaries, equity and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
- Get to be creative on a daily basis.
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.