Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of the digital advertising.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced software architect to focus on our front-end. The focus will be helping our talented front-end engineers turn out high-quality features quickly.
- You want to build software that drives the bottom line for a business
- You love to mentor smart, hard-working engineers to help them solve big problems
- You know how to set up front-end systems to be tested, to scale, and to be usable
- You enjoy working with product on specs and designs that solve business problems and will delight the user
- You have a passion for data, and are interested in data visualization
- You have strong opinions about what makes a good API. You’ll not only help build ours, but you’ll be a customer of it, so you’ll help keep us in line
- You thrive on the energy of operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere