Deputy Head of TechnologyApply
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
Job Description You will have a leadership and supervisory role to support the Head of Technology in all the activities of the Technology department. You will be responsible and accountable for the oversight of all aspects of engineering operations, the delivery of services and solutions, and management across the entire department.
- a minimum of 15 years experience in leading engineering positions within fast-paced and fast-evolving environments in technology driven companies
- excellent experience leading technical teams and stakeholder management
- excellent knowledge architecting, developing, evolving and troubleshooting large scale and complex distributed systems
- excellent knowledge with iOS and Android platforms, micro service based architectures, Big Data, and Machine Learning technologies
- strong technical background in software development with hands-on experience with Java, Scala and C++
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland