Become a part of a fantastic journey
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertisement experiences. We're on a mission to make online advertisement accessible, easy, and high-performing for everyone. We're starting with Google Ads - and our solution is completely free to use!
Working at Cobiro, you’ll join a flat and agile organisation where bright ideas are appreciated and implemented regardless of seniority or area of specialization. We’re ambitious and work hard, but also know how to let loose and celebrate our accomplishments. At Cobiro you will meet different nationalities and personalities. We have common denominators: We are self-starters, and team-players, love to solve problems, and we create high quality solutions.
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- Focus on quality solutions
- Options to attend relevant courses and conferences
- A team of passionate, skilled and experienced colleagues
- All the gear and food you need: breakfast on Fridays, lunch every day, sodas, sparkling water, fruit, vegetables, sweets...
- Frequent social company activities, Friday bar included
- Good working equipment
- A great working location at Esplanaden, Central Copenhagen
Senior Frontend Engineer
You will be the Senior Frontend Developer joining an agile tech team, consisting of backenders, an AI team, and three Frontend colleagues, to whom you will be senior. You will join a company where quality is valued: We know it sometimes takes time creating something great, and even we do have deadlines we prefer a good product to quick launching. This means, you will work independently and take responsibilities of your own projects, and you can use your knowledge an curiosity to build something great.
For this position, you should have:
- 2+ years professional experience with frameworks like Angular+2, React or Vue
- Expertise in TypeScript development
- Proficiency in HTML5, Sass, WebPack, Git
- Passion for write maintainable, modular, well-structured code