Quality Assurance Engineer - TesterApply
If you are looking for a traditional conservative corporate position, please skip this opportunity. We are seeking fun and creative individuals to push the technical envelope of what can be achieved while working for an emerging lifestyle brand that incorporates pop culture, provocative liberal arts and creative media. We are a progressive forward-thinking company focused on female empowerment! We offer an exceptional compensation package consisting of a base salary of $80k - $120K Per Year, BCBS Platinum Healthcare, Vision and Dental along with a 401K plan with corporate matching and PTO.
This position is 100% On-Site and a remote option is not available.
QA Engineer / Tester Position Summary
Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is presently seeking an adept QA technician, one who possesses a profound methodological foundation. Beyond the “what’s” and “how’s”, they should know the “whys” of Quality Assurance. This depth allows them sometimes to break a surface rule, while adhering to a more fundamental methodological principle.
QA Engineer / Tester Duties and Responsibilities
- QA Testing Web & Mobile Applications
- QA Testing Web-based APIs
- Manual Testing
- PHP (enough experience to communicate effectively with the dev team)
- SQL databases (enough experience to run queries for testing)
- PHPUnit (or equivalent experience in TDD)
- Test Automation
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
QA Engineer / Tester Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years equivalent QA experience / proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good communications skills
About Paragon Technology and Development We firmly believe our success stems from the desire to empower our teammates to believe anything is possible and deliver exceptional results. As Steve Jobs once said, “...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Today Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding one of the fastest emerging lifestyle brands in the world. We have achieved record growth in our initial 5-years of business and are looking for dedicated, self-motivated and creative individuals to take us to the next level.