We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic receptionist to provide administrative support to our small team. The applicant should have strong attention to detail and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A great telephone manner and presentation is desirable, as you will be the first point of contact for clients and government bodies. This is a full-time position supporting our accounting and management teams in a friendly, professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls, greeting clients and employees, and scheduling appointments.
- Providing general administration support including electronic archiving, maintaining client and employee records, maintaining databases, formatting documents and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Providing clerical support to management.
- The ability to prioritise duties and follow up outstanding tasks
- Sound computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Strong focus on teamwork.
- A willingness to learn and use initiative.
- Trustworthy, reliable and punctual.
- Some experience in receptionist and/or administration duties is desirable but not essential.
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday in our office from 9am to 5pm.