Do you have a passion for developing creative solutions to solve complex issues? So do we.
We have 250+ Sitecore customers in 21 countries and have won 17 Sitecore Site of the Year and Experience awards in the last four years. Join our more than 1,300 trained Sitecore specialists and be part of this global impact.
About you Avanade has an exciting opportunity for a highly creative person to join our quickly growing Sitecore team. This innovative group of forward thinkers creates impactful, digital solutions using the Sitecore platform. We’re looking for someone who wants to help lead state of the art projects and make a real impact with their work. If this sounds like you, you sound like one of us. You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation in real applications and getting real results. You want to be responsible for optimizing team and individual contributions to achieve stated objectives and look forward to serving as a potential Career Manager or mentor to more junior developers.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build strong management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design turn-key solutions, and get along with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large ground-breaking projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of a collaborative team. If you're dreaming about a career with purpose, we've got the role for you!
About the role
As a Sitecore Architect, you're responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of assigned client Sitecore engagements. You ensure the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy are used in order to meet the clients' business needs, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, integrating them and defining cross-selling messages for the client, while facilitating efficient implementation of the project.
This enables Avanade to sustain and grow our position as the top tier Sitecore global systems integrator on the Microsoft platform. We’ve delivered more Sitecore implementations on Microsoft Azure than any other provider.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- 8+ years of consulting experience
- 8+ years in Microsoft .Net Development
- 5+ years technical team leadership or management experience
- Ability to travel to the customer location (up to 80% expected)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore migration.
- Experienced in Sitecore CMS
- Bachelor's Degree Plus. Preferred majors: Computer Science or related field Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
- Experienced leading large, enterprise level teams (10+ resources)
- Experience working in a digital studio or digital agency
- Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as an authority in at least one Microsoft technology or business domain.
- Sitecore certification a plus.
Preferred Qualifications: Possess Microsoft certifications or shown experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Web Services development using WCF
- Silverlight or Windows Presentation Foundation development
- SharePoint, BizTalk or Commerce Server development
- Advanced data layer development
- Azure development
- Mobile application development
- Sitecore development
- ASP.NET or C# development
- Testing & deployment
Interested candidates please visit: https://careers.avanade.com/jobsenus/JobDetail/Sitecore-Architect/3510
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.