We’re looking for a VP Engineering to join our founding team and help build & scale Rho’s banking technology. The role will oversee all engineering, security, and research functions within the business. We need someone who can contribute a clear technical vision in the face of complex and regulated environments. We expect you to help recruit, manage, and inspire talented engineers who join us on our journey as we scale and grow, as well as contribute in our early days while we’re still a small group. As a leader, you persistently believe there is a better way to solve problems and utilize your best-in-class knowledge to apply or invent novel solutions that do so.
What we’re looking for on your CV
- Experience in a start-up or enterprise within a highly technical market segment, such as AI, security, finance and blockchain, or infrastructure;
- Experience in hyper-growth consumer environments;
- Experience managing complex technical environments involving many partners and services;
- Public speaking experience within technical forums;
- Evidence of attracting world-class talent to your teams through contributing to public discussions.
Nice to have:
- Experience contributing to a hyper-growth consumer company; OR a strong b2b Analytics, existing Fintech, or financial organization;
- DevOps background with a focus on data pipelines, security, or infrastructure (but you still have love for front-end);
- A previous start-up track record so you have a clear understanding of what you’re getting in to.
In return we’re prepared to offer a competitive package to ensure it is the last thing you’re thinking about when you’re performing your role. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity while recruiting for our team. We welcome all qualified applications.