Mobile Software Engineer - ContractApply
Passwords aren't enough anymore. No other security company has gone as far as Authy to provide a secure yet simple user experience. That's why now, as part of the Twilio family, Authy helps more than 1 million people to protect their most important accounts.
User identity is core to secure communications, and businesses need a simple and more cost-effective way to validate user identity. Together, Authy and Twilio will address the growing need for stronger authentication methods in an increasingly connected world. You will be helping secure the accounts of consumers and employees of our customers, against the increasingly common problems with stolen username and password lists, such as the recent breaches at Target, Home Depot, HipChat, Twitch and Slack
Make a significant impact in this fast-paced role with Authy, an industry-leading cloud-based Two-factor Authentication (2FA) solution, part of Twilio, a fast growing, well respected, leading SaaS-based telecommunications company.
- Working on the Authy iOS, Android and/or Desktop apps, and also SDKs.
- Always ensure the best practices in security, testing, scalability and user interfaces.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, architect and build the future of authentication technology.
- Bring creativity and fresh thought to the system design process on a daily basis.
- 2 years of mobile development in at least one of iOS and Android platforms, with deep UI/UX and product knowledge.
- Strong skills in any or all of our programming languages: Objective-C, Java, Swift and Kotlin.
- Release, monitor, and maintain features in a responsible, reliable way as part of our integrated DevOps practices.
- Rock solid technical foundation. Algorithms, data structures and systems architecture.
- Have experience developing and maintaining a world class high-traffic real-time app.
- Show a demonstrable track record in successful startups or open source software projects
- Be part of one of the biggest and most innovative tech companies in the world, while keeping a startup mindset.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Macbook provided to let you do seamless work.
- Homemade food in the office twice a week.
- PS4 with Fifa, foosball and ping pong tables in the playroom.
- Massages, yoga, barbecues and many other fun activities.
If you are not experienced in security and authentication, no worries, you will learn. We are seeking engineers who have solved complex problems at scale and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.