Physical Security Technology Field EngineerApply
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s Physical Security Technology team is growing and seeking a skilled and versatile individual for the position of Physical Security Technology Field Engineer. The Physical Security Technology team supports the entire company in the security sections of physical access control, physical monitoring and surveillance, technology to support the protection of physical assets and physical detection and countermeasures. The team is dedicated to the development, deployment and support of these technologies to provide a safe environment for the entire company without sacrifice of culture.
Twilio is looking for experienced physical security technology field engineers who meet the following requirements.
- 4+ years in the deployment and support of integrated physical security solutions, preferably with Genetec Security Center.
- Successful experience in reading schematic systems drawings and deploying security hardware based on those plans.
- Demonstrated experience in developing systems physical deployment standards.
- Demonstrated experience in systems and device troubleshooting and support ticket management.
- Successful experience in managing field subcontracted projects and services.
- Proven ability to mark-up and amend schematic systems and component diagrams.
- Willing and able to travel to any of the Twilio facilities sites.
Bonus Points for:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- OSHA Certification
As a Physical Security Technology Field Engineer, you can expect to fill your days by:
- Managing integration service providers in the deployment of new technology projects
- Contributing the to the development, maintenance and enhancement of physical security technology field installation standards.
- Providing internal customer support by promptly assessing and repairing any physical security technology fault or malfunction
- Installing field physical security devices and performing any moves/adds/changes required for those devices based on business requirements.
- Managing and maintaining company wide badging systems.
The physical security technology team is foundational to the Twilio security program. We work closely with every Twilion in every location to ensure a safe work environment. We analyze and provide visibility and ensure we have policies and procedures to follow as well as the maximum safeguards in the event of an incident.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California St in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco
and other offices in Bogotá, Denver, Dublin, Hong Kong, Irvine, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Redwood City, Singapore, and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.