Principal UI Engineer - MessagingApply
About the job:
You will lead the effort to define the interactions that developers both external and internal have with Twilio’s expanding Programmable SMS product and create new dashboards and analytics to convey user-critical information. The interfaces that you drive the creation of will be relied upon by Twilio’s largest customers on a daily basis, and you will continually expand and refine the experience to meet our customers' changing needs.
- Lead a team in the development and maintenance of the web framework supporting the Programmable SMS product line.
- Own your production infrastructure end-to-end. You’ll deploy your own code multiple times a week.
- Work directly with product and engineering management to define, architect, and build new customer-facing features. At Twilio, product roadmaps are a team sport.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Influence cross team initiatives and mentor junior engineers.
- Experience with modern server-side web development technologies.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior engineers.
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST