Sales Engineer (Authy)Apply
Make a significant impact in this fast-paced role with Authy, an industry-leading cloud-based Two-factor Authentication (2FA) solution, part of Twilio, a fast growing, well respected, leading SaaS-based telecommunications company. You will be helping to secure the accounts of consumers and employees of our customers, against the increasingly common problems with stolen username and password lists, such as the recent breaches at Target, Home Depot, HipChat, Twitch and Slack
About the job:
- Support sales with technical assistance throughout the sales cycle.
- Assist sales to develop and progress the funnel, manage the pipeline and forecasting.
- Support sales to deliver results and customer success above committed expectations.
- Lead the technical selling process.
- Work with prospects and customers to understand technical proving steps in the process to evaluate and select authentication services.
- Assist with sales process identifying technical decision makers, technical qualifying criteria and key technical assets at each stage to efficiently drive sales cycles.
- Assist marketing to create the key technical assets needed during the selling process including blogs, presentations, webinars, references, case studies etc.
- Assist with managing overall funnel of opportunities to progress them through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based results at each stage.
- Act as a customer advocate, remaining engaged through to customer success, reference-ability seeking to continually expand use.
- Support delivery of sales programs and internal readiness to drive pipeline and sales.
- 12+ years of technical selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust and respect you.
- Comfortable selling to developers and technical buyers within online services and enterprises.
- A degree or equivalent experience.
- Hands on, high energy, passionate, creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success.
- Awesome communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence through deep competence.
- Early stage startup experience.
- 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication), MFA, Authentication, Identity Management, Access Management experience.
- Mobile or Cloud Security experience.
- Sold products or services targeted at developers for cloud-based SaaS services.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is privately held and based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST