Sales Engineer- Authy ProductApply
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
We are seeking a Sales Engineer for our Authy platform to join our team in Munich. Authy offers Two-Factor Authentication services to end-users, developers, and enterprises. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities, responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
As a Sales Engineer for our Authy product you will be;
- Fluent in both German and English
- You will have strong sales experience focusing on multi factor authentication products
- Have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for;
- New customer acquisition and driving new revenue for EMEA while being assigned <$1M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- You also have experience selling multi-factor authentication products communicating to both technical and non-technical audience, building trust and mutual respect.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Having the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software. Travel will be required <20% of the time.
This is a critical position that will help Twilio to continue to create new relationships with customers for our Authy Service. You will be working closely with the Authy leadership, and marketing team.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
This position will be located in our office in Munich. What you will get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Atlanta, Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.