Senior Technical Program Manager - Super NetworkApply
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a skilled Senior Program Manager who can facilitate our teams to reach our aggressive product delivery and infrastructure scale goals. Acting as the hub in a world of spokes, you will lead teams’ collaboration and deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, and leverage Agile best practices to optimize velocity, quality, and predictability.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working
- Organized — skilled and blocking and tackling, running things to ground, protecting the teams while making sure they’re responsive to the needs of the business
- A strong Agilist — skilled at balancing best practices, experiments, and flexibility to suit the situation
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master; bonus points for Scaled Agilist certification or experience in a Scaled Agile organization
- Ideally 7-10 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
- Own and facilitate agile ceremonies using best practices and flexibility to suit their way of working, while coaxing them toward greater efficiency
- Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data and inspect & adapt practices
- Support the transparency and communication of the health and progress of an overall program that your teams contribute to
- Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Program Management and Agile muscles across the organization
- May provide or support basic financial visibility and guidance of a program in which your teams contribute
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.