Software Engineer Intern - Tallinn Summer 2019Apply
About Our Internship Program in Tallinn, Estonia (non U.S students)
- We are looking for 6 university students in computer science/software engineering to spend a summer with us.
- The program will take place in our Tallinn office. The duration of the program is 2 months, starting in mid-June and ending in mid-August.
- Our interns write code. As an intern, you will take part in development, rollout and maintenance in production of globally distributed, resilient and highly-available services for the Twilio platform.
- You will be guided through internship by a seasoned engineer, and will receive evaluation of your performance and a letter of recommendation at the end.
- You will work within a small software engineering team, gaining first-hand experience working in a modern development environment.
- The internship is paid. If you’re not from Tallinn, we can also help with accommodation.
Requirements for application
- You must be a University or College student in the Baltic region.
- You have an ambition to become a world class software engineer.
- You love programming and can prove it.
- Being a competitive coder (olympiads, ACM, topcoder etc.) is a plus.
- Having professional experience with software development is another plus.
- We’re also very interested in hobby projects.
- You have some understanding of *nix systems.
- You have a basic command of C++, Java, or C#.
- You are a fast learner and have a story or two to support that.
- You can speak English and feel comfortable in an international and multicultural environment.
What do you need to apply
- Prepare a CV capturing your academic achievements and professional experience (if any).
- Submit your application through Greenhouse containing:
- Your name, surname, and the name of your university.
- One paragraph describing your interest in the internship program.
- Your CV.
- Finished HackerRank test.
A decent CV, motivation letter and successful HackerRank test will get you an interview. An interview on-site will decide the outcome of your application.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.