Solution Architect (Fluency in German and English Essential)Apply
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Solutions Architect to join our team in Munich. The role of the Twilio Solution Architect is crucial to the successful execution of our go-to-market strategy. We are looking for a Solutions Architect who has a rare combination of hands-on technical skills and strong business acumen.
Solutions Architects at Twilio have a passion for designing, building, and selling technology solutions to wide variety of innovative enterprises. You should feel comfortable advising and presenting to everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives. You will be joining a tight knit team of highly skilled and experienced SEs and we’ll be looking at you to take the team to a higher level of performance.
On the functional front, we’ll be looking for the Solutions Architect with experience in some of the following:
- Extensive experience in consultative roles either in pre-sales or consulting
- Breath and depth in contact center space (business processes, KPIs, challenges, opportunities)
On the technical front, we’ll be looking for hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Backend development (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, REST API's)
- Cloud platform experience (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
As a Solutions Architect, you will be;
- Fluent in both German and English (this is essential!)
- Working closely with the enterprise sales team, product management, and customers to craft innovative, flexible, and scalable solutions that help customers transform their engagement strategy through the adoption of the Twilio platform.
- Throughout the sales cycle, focus on helping customers gain confidence in the Twilio platform by articulating the value of our APIs, the SuperNetwork and the engagement cloud.
- As a Twilio Flex Contact Center Solutions Architect, you will use your deep domain and industry knowledge to partner with the customer in deep-dive technical design sessions where you will advise on best practices in building Twilio Flex powered contact centre applications.
You also understand the best way to show the art of the possible and inspire customers is by building and sharing relevant content. You’ll get plenty of opportunity to just do that; The EMEA SE team actively contributes technical content, here are some recent demos, blog posts and presentations:
As a customer advocate, you’ll be their voice back to our Product and Engineering organisations and help drive Twilio product strategy.
In EMEA, we have built a strong business and the region operates with the tenacity and focus of a startup within Twilio. We are a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based out of our office in Munich. Typically, you will be traveling 25%-30% of the time for this role.
You will enjoy our incredible perks: free Kindle when you build your Twilio app, monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands, team outings and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in transparency and small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values. Come join us.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.