Sr. Manager, FP&A (Super Network)Apply
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is rapidly expanding our global business, and seeks a leader to provide business partnering to our Super Network organization. As we continue to grow our workforce, the Senior Manager will work to scale the team, oversee our Gross Margin forecasting and partner with our Product and Sales Finance teams. This role will have significant interaction with the CFO and meaningful exposure to the other C-Level executives.
This is a highly visible role, and the successful candidate is someone who:
- Has soft-skills that allows strong partnership with a myriad of execs across business functions
- Ideally has high-growth SaaS or Telco experience, preferred
- Has experience owning forecast models, preferably usage based
- Is self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Has an aptitude for putting numbers into context.
- Has created executive-level reports / can present to senior management
- Serves as a business partner to executives
- Has people management experience
As the FP&A Senior Manager, Super Network, you will:
- Collaborate with professionals across the business to understand our current and future state of the company’s COGS
- Synthesize that knowledge into an executive-facing Gross Margin forecast
- Drive company-wide projects to improve systems and processes
- Recognize areas of the business that lack analysis and budgetary rigor, and address as applicable
- Be the liaison between Accounting and the business to ensure all costs and accruals are accurately recorded
- Manage a team of analyst business partners to maintain a high level of financial support across the company
- Continue to develop and scale the team of business partners
- Be a representative / voice of Finance to management
The Finance team is central to Twilio’s decision making process. We guide company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As the business scales we need to understand all aspects of organizational needs associated with rapid growth, and you’ll be critical in that process.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.