Lead Mobile DeveloperApply
The next era of technology will be defined by products that are smarter, interconnected, and seamlessly integrated into our daily routines. At VersaMe we are building these products, with a mission to help all children fulfill their potential in life. If you’re passionate about education, data, next generation wearable tech, and inspiring the next generation you’d fit right in!
VersaMe is looking for an experienced mobile engineer with commercial experience building graphically-rich performant applications, as well as provide technical leadership for mobile implementation.
Why This Role is Important
The Sr Mobile Engineer will lead – and have involvement in all facets of – the app development process. You will collaborate with backend, hardware and algorithm developers and play a significant role in helping us shape the product on a technical level.
What You Will Learn at VersaMe
We are going deeper with language and broader with other sensors as we look to classify the whole of a child’s day and give personalized, research based, fun guidance to parents looking to give their child the best start in life. Our technology will therefore need to go beyond standard app building and into new interesting territories such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and NLP.
Hard Skill Requirements
- 4+ years mobile development working experience preferred
- CS degree preferred but not required
- Ability to cross Boundaries: Native <-> Webview | Server <-> Webview
- Published an app, either individually or as part of a team, that has received favorable user reviews
- Fluency and knowledge of iOS/Swift and Android/Java/Kotlin
Soft Skill Requirements
- Flexible self starter
- Team player
- Enjoy mentoring and developing junior team members
- Love of babies and young children a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Family friendly!