Are you currently looking to have more significant impact in an organization that is rapidly growing? And do you want to work on exciting challenges, scaling data infrastructure and enhancing the data platform to drive analytics capabilities? Then we want to talk with you! We are looking to add a Data Engineer to our growing, fast-paced team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new and cutting-edge technologies, has a strong interest in developing data and analytics solutions to address business problems, and can interact effectively with both the technology teams and the business units. You will contribute significantly to the vision of our data environment and our capabilities of analytics and data science at WePay.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build, scale and maintain the analytics data warehouse and data-marts for high-performance analytics.
- Automate and streamline process to incorporate third-party data into our data warehouse.
- Build reporting and visualization tools to enable easier use and dissemination of insights.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to support high-priority projects from internal business units.
How We Interview for Data Engineer?
We want to see your problem-solving and analytical skills. Be prepared to write good, clean, scalable code and be able to demonstrate your proficiency in databases.
The process includes:
- Online code challenge.
- One phone interview with a team member.
- One technical phone interview.
- An on-site interview.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 4+ years experience in SQL.
- 3+ years experience in Python, Java, Perl or other scripting language.
- 3+ years of experience in MySQL, NoSQL, BigQuery.
- 1+ years of experience with Data Visualization tools.
- Exposure to any or all of the following: Hadoop, Airflow, Kafka, Spark.
- Preferably a Masters in Computer Science.
WHO IS WEPAY?
WePay helps online platforms increase revenue through integrated payments processing under their own name. The company has uniquely enabled more than 1,000 platforms including Constant Contact, GoFundMe, and Meetup to incorporate payments without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure.
We're a well-funded and fast growing organization that has been named to the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists as one of the fastest growing private US companies. We are proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers and employees. It’s for this reason that we’re recognized as one of the area’s Best Places to Work by the SF Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We provide the usual perks (free lunch every day, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.