What is NodeFly?
NodeFly APM provides real-time monitoring for your Node.js application. Simplicity is the key! We allow our users to gain detailed, real-time performance monitoring of your Node.js application services so they can see everything that is happening, as it happens. This includes understanding system usage at every moment in time to uncover and resolve issues within the application as they arise.
NodeFly is a tool in the node.js Application Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses NodeFly?
10 companies reportedly use NodeFly in their tech stacks, including Ac 2.0, Microservices Monorepo, and Platform.
16 developers on StackShare have stated that they use NodeFly.
- Fast Set Up- You have better things to do than waste time installing something. This is done either with a couple lines of code or a NPM install
- Unified Dashboard- We think the best place to have your data is right in front of you. With our unified dashboard, you have a real-time visual representation of your Average Response time, Top Slowest Functions, CPU, Concurrent Connections/Throughput, Event Loop, and Memory/Heap data.
- Capacity Utililization- Gain real-time insight into capacity utilization and instantly see how changing usage affects performance.
- Optimization- Dig deep into your services layer to optimize your app performance.
- Supporting numerous cloud platforms + physical hardware- NodeFly supports Windows, Smart OS, Linux, and OSX.
NodeFly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to NodeFly?
It is an open source utility that will monitor for any changes in your source and automatically restart your server. It has a default support for node & coffeescript, but easy to run any executable (such as python, make, etc).
Determine in realtime what's happening inside your node process from the terminal. No need to instrument code to get the deets. Also splits stderr/stdout to help spot errors sooner.
Nodetime is an application performance management toolset in the cloud - an all-round solution for performance monitoring, optimization and troubleshooting.