What is Openblocks?
It is an open-source alternative to Retool. Build internal tools fast, with no limitations. It is a place to create, build and share building blocks of web applications.
Openblocks is a tool in the Low Code Platforms category of a tech stack.
Openblocks is an open source tool with 4K GitHub stars and 131 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Openblocks's open source repository on GitHub
- Visual UI builder with 50+ built-in components
- Module and Query Library for reusable components and queries in the UI builder
- Native connections to PostgresSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, RestAPI, SMTP, etc
- Embed Openblocks pages as a React component (instead of iFrame)
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for granular permission management
- Auto-saved and restorable history for release and version control
- DIY app themes to precisely align with your company's content
- Audit logs to track activities and ensure compliance
Openblocks Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Openblocks?
See all alternatives
Blazor is a .NET web framework that runs in any browser. You author Blazor apps using C#/Razor and HTML.
Google App Maker
App Maker lets you develop powerful apps with relative ease. Create a model to manage your data, build a UI in the visual editor, use Apps Script to write some scripts, and you're on your way.
Retool is the fast way to build internal tools. Drag-and-drop our building blocks and connect them to your databases and APIs to build your own tools, instantly. Built by developers, for developers. Trusted by startups and Fortune 500s.
It is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored either in the underlying data platform (Common Data Service) or in various online and on-premises data sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on).
The API-based development platform enabling developers to do 80% of the job in 1% of the time thanks to: out of the box APIs for users and data, one-click integration with any API, scalable infrastructure and SDKs. Build Rome in a day.
No related comparisons found