What is Panda?
Panda is a cloud-based platform that provides video and audio encoding infrastructure. It features lightning fast encoding, and broad support for a huge number of video and audio codecs. You can upload to Panda either from your own web application using our REST API, or by utilizing our easy to use web interface.<br>
Panda is a tool in the Media Transcoding category of a tech stack.
Who uses Panda?
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Panda.
- Unlimited encoding- When we say unlimited we mean unlimited. With your own dedicated resources, you can upload as much media as you like with no per-minute charge.
- Deliver everywhere- Encode your videos to be viewable in any browser, with any player, on any device.
- High definition- From the cellphone to the big screen, your video will always look gorgeous with 1080p HD video.
- Broad format support- We support all of the most popular video and audio codecs including H.264, AAC, OGG, MP3, FlV, MP4 and many more
- Web interface- Panda is easy for everyone with our innovative web interface that provides a straightforward process to upload, encode and monitor your content.
- iPhone and iPad streaming- We support Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), which dynamically adjusts the movie quality to match the speed of a connecting device.
- Choose your region- Choose whether you want your video to be transferred and encoded in North America (USA) or in Europe (UK).
- Supported Langyages: RUBY, PHP, PYTHON, OBJECTIVE-C, NODE.JS, MICROSOFT .NET<br>
Panda Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Panda?
See all alternatives
Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more.
Besides its obvious scientific uses, NumPy can also be used as an efficient multi-dimensional container of generic data. Arbitrary data-types can be defined. This allows NumPy to seamlessly and speedily integrate with a wide variety of databases.
Writing scalable server applications in the Java™ programming language has always been difficult. Before its advent, thread management issues made it impossible for a server to scale to thousands of users. This framework has been designed to help developers to take advantage of the Java™ NIO API.
Amazon Elastic Transcoder
Convert or transcode media files from their source format into versions that will playback on devices like smartphones, tablets and PCs. Create a transcoding “job” specifying the location of your source media file and how you want it transcoded. Amazon Elastic Transcoder also provides transcoding presets for popular output formats. All these features are available via service API, AWS SDKs and the AWS Management Console.
It is a library for constructing graphs of media-handling components. The applications it supports range from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback, audio/video streaming to complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.