What is QueryStorm?
A fully featured SQL and C# IDE in Excel. It turns Excel into a powerful developer tool for processing tabular data and building interactive workbook applications.
QueryStorm is a tool in the Integrated Development Environment category of a tech stack.
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, and Oracle are some of the popular tools that integrate with QueryStorm. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with QueryStorm.
Why developers like QueryStorm?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use QueryStorm
Be the first to leave a pro
- Full SQL support in Excel - Use SQL to clean, query and modify data in Excel as if the data was in a database. Get the best of both worlds: the processing power of SQL and the flexibility and visualization capabilities of Excel
- Full C# support - Run LINQ queries against Excel tables
- automate Excel using C# (instead of VBA)
- load data from almost anywhere using any .NET library. You can even write C# functions and call them directly from SQL (with autocomplete too)
- Two-way database connectivity - Connecting to an external database opens a two-way connection between Excel and the database, making it easy to move data in either direction. QueryStorm supports SQL Server, Postgres, Redshift, MySql, Oracle, SQLite, Access, and ODBC.
QueryStorm Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to QueryStorm?
See all alternatives
Visual Studio is a suite of component-based software development tools and other technologies for building powerful, high-performance applications.
Out of the box, IntelliJ IDEA provides a comprehensive feature set including tools and integrations with the most important modern technologies and frameworks for enterprise and web development with Java, Scala, Groovy and other languages.
Android Studio is a new Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA. It provides new features and improvements over Eclipse ADT and will be the official Android IDE once it's ready.
The Xcode IDE is at the center of the Apple development experience. Tightly integrated with the Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, Xcode is an incredibly productive environment for building amazing apps for Mac, iPhone, and iPad.