What is SigNoz?
SigNoz is an open-source application performance monitoring tool(APM) tool. It helps developers monitor their application and troubleshoot problems. It can be self-hosted, so it's a great tool for privacy focused companies.
SigNoz is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
SigNoz is an open source tool with 14.2K GitHub stars and 838 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to SigNoz's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses SigNoz?
10 developers on StackShare have stated that they use SigNoz.
Pros of SigNoz
Based on OpenTelemetry
- Application overview metrics like requests per second, latency and error rates
- Slowest endpoints in your application
- See exact request trace to figure out issues in downstream services, slow DB queries, call to 3rd party services like payment gateways, etc.
- Filter traces by service name, operation, latency, error, tags/annotations
- Aggregate metrics on filtered traces. Eg, you can get error rate and 99th percentile latency of customer_type: gold or deployment_version: v2 or external_call: Paypal
- Customized dashboard for infrastructure monitoring
- Alert setting on metrics
- Unified UI for metrics and traces. No need to switch from Prometheus to Jaeger to debug issues
SigNoz Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SigNoz?
See all alternatives
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
It is a set of libraries for various languages that allow you to collect application metrics and distributed traces, then transfer the data to a backend of your choice in real time. This data can be analyzed by developers and admins to understand the health of the application and debug problems.
Azure Application Insights
It is an extensible Application Performance Management service for developers and DevOps professionals. Use it to monitor your live applications. It will automatically detect performance anomalies, and includes powerful analytics tools.
It is an AI-powered, full stack, automated performance management solution. It provides user experience analysis that identifies and resolves application performance issues faster than ever before.