Airbrake vs Exceptionless: What are the differences?
Airbrake: Airbrake captures and groups errors in Ruby, iOS, Django, PHP & more. Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast; Exceptionless: Real-time error reporting for your apps. Real-time exception reporting for ASP.NET, Web API, WebForms, WPF, Console, and MVC applications. Includes event organization, notifications, and more.
Airbrake and Exceptionless can be primarily classified as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Airbrake are:
- Dupe Detection- Developers will only receive an email once when an error occurs — rather than getting buried under an error email avalanche.
- Auto Resolve- An action on each application deployment — that way developers can focus on the problems that exist today, not the ones from last month.
- Github Aware- Airbrake is github-aware, and can link code in your Airbrake error stack traces to the corresponding locations on github.
On the other hand, Exceptionless provides the following key features:
- Error notifications, including critical and regressions
- Intelligent grouping of exceptions, logs, and features
- Detailed error reports, including stacktrace
Exceptionless is an open source tool with 1.55K GitHub stars and 387 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Exceptionless's open source repository on GitHub.
What is Airbrake?
What is Exceptionless?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Exceptionless?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Exceptionless?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Efficiently trace and detect errors in the stack without having to explicitly setup error tracking for each action.