Amplitude vs Geckoboard: What are the differences?
What is Amplitude? User analytics to fuel explosive user growth. Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.
What is Geckoboard? Beautiful data dashboards, fast. View your key data in one place. From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
Amplitude can be classified as a tool in the "Mobile Analytics" category, while Geckoboard is grouped under "Business Dashboards".
Some of the features offered by Amplitude are:
- Real-time user analytics, including funnels, retention, flexible user segmentation, and revenue analysis.
- Microscope: Explore the user behavior behind any data point. Compare the behavior of engaged vs. churned users.
- Growth Discovery Engine: Identify behaviors that are predictive of retention or conversion and drive explosive user growth.
On the other hand, Geckoboard provides the following key features:
- A widget for every occasion.- We have native widgets that can bring in your CRM, Email, Infrastructure, Project Management, Sales & Finance, Social Media and Web Analytics data on to your Geckoboard.
- Create your own widgets- Import your own data into a range of pre-built visualisations – from pie charts, to funnels and bullet graphs
- Use our Custom Widgets API to create custom charts and widgets for your own dashboards, visualising your own data on Geckoboard.
"Great for product managers" is the top reason why over 5 developers like Amplitude, while over 5 developers mention "Takes a little bit to set up, once done, it's all yours" as the leading cause for choosing Geckoboard.
Intuit, CircleCI, and OrderAhead are some of the popular companies that use Amplitude, whereas Geckoboard is used by Moz, AX Semantics, and Meetupcall. Amplitude has a broader approval, being mentioned in 109 company stacks & 18 developers stacks; compared to Geckoboard, which is listed in 35 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Amplitude?
What is Geckoboard?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions