Dubbo vs Egg.js: What are the differences?
Dubbo and Egg.js are primarily classified as "Remote Procedure Call (RPC)" and "Frameworks (Full Stack)" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Dubbo are:
- Transparent interface based RPC
- Intelligent load balancing
- Automatic service registration and discovery
On the other hand, Egg.js provides the following key features:
- Provide capability to customized framework base on Egg
- Highly extensible plugin mechanism
- Built-in cluster
Dubbo is an open source tool with 28.8K GitHub stars and 18.9K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Dubbo's open source repository on GitHub.