Api.ai vs Wit.ai: What are the differences?
Api.ai: Conversational interface platform for apps, devices, bots, and services. API.AI is a natural language understanding platform that makes it easy for developers to design and integrate intelligent, robust conversational user interfaces into mobile, web applications, and devices; Wit.ai: Natural Language for Developers. Iti is an API that makes it very easy for developers to create applications or devices that you can talk to Any app, or any device, like a smart watch, Google Glass, Nest, even a car, can stream audio to the Wit API, and get actionable data in return. We turn speech into actions. Think Twilio for Natural Language, with Stripe-level developer friendliness..
Api.ai and Wit.ai belong to "Chatbot Platforms & Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Api.ai are:
- SDKs for Android, iOS, Ruby, JS, Python, and more.
- One-Click Integrations for deploying bots across different messaging platforms.
- Pre-made knowledge domains for hundreds of common conversation scenarios.
On the other hand, Wit.ai provides the following key features:
- Wit.ai makes it easy for developers to build applications and devices that you can talk or text to
- Wit.ai learns human language from every interaction
- Leverages the community: what's learned is shared across developers