API Tracker vs Apigee: What are the differences?
Developers describe API Tracker as "Track and manage the APIs you use". It is API integration reliability as a service. It helps developers build secure and reliable API integrations faster. With API Tracker, developers can have full visibility into their integration without having to log network calls and setting up APM. On the other hand, Apigee is detailed as "Intelligent and complete API platform". API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world.
API Tracker and Apigee can be categorized as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by API Tracker are:
- Monitor all of your integrations in one dashboard
- Receive real-time alerts for latency and errors
- Increase reliability
On the other hand, Apigee provides the following key features:
- Design, secure, analyze, and scale your APIs with the Apigee Edge API management platform.
- Predictive analytics to ensure intelligent and customized interactions.
- Connect devices to the Internet, and enable partners and developers to access device functionality and data with APIs.