API Tracker vs Refinery: What are the differences?
API Tracker: Track and manage the APIs you use. It is API integration reliability as a service. It helps developers build secure and reliable API integrations faster. With API Tracker, developers can have full visibility into their integration without having to log network calls and setting up APM; Refinery: Simple drag-and-drop editor for building apps on AWS Serverless. Write less code and get more done. Stack together snippets of code, like legos, to build your backend in a fraction of the time. Deploy in one-click to AWS Lambda, zero prior knowledge required.
API Tracker and Refinery can be categorized as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by API Tracker are:
- Monitor all of your integrations in one dashboard
- Receive real-time alerts for latency and errors
- Increase reliability
On the other hand, Refinery provides the following key features:
- Visually debug your deployed microservices
- Provides powerful abstractions on cloud services
- Build services without thinking about scale