Applicasa vs Reveal App: What are the differences?
Developers describe Applicasa as "Mobile game development platform". A cloud-based backend that lets you store pictures, videos, or any other type of downloadable content to our servers as well as the ability to maintain leaderboards and achievements for use in your app. along with the goods and currency necessary for you to begin producing revenue from your app. On the other hand, Reveal App is detailed as "See your iOS application's view hierarchy at runtime with advanced 2D and 3D visualisations". Reveal brings the power of tools like Firebug and Web Inspector to iOS developers. See your application's view hierarchy at runtime with advanced 2D and 3D visualisations. Debug view layout and rendering problems in seconds.
Applicasa can be classified as a tool in the "Mobile Game Management" category, while Reveal App is grouped under "Mobile Runtime Inspector".
Some of the features offered by Applicasa are:
- In-App Purchase- Custom virtual store, Virtual goods management, Currency maintenance, Virtual economy regulation
- Promo- Targeted promotions, Deals, announcements and rewards, Event-based promotions, Schedule-based promotions
- Analytics- Play times and frequency, Spending habits, Virtual goods purchasing stats, User segmentation, Game business intelligence
On the other hand, Reveal App provides the following key features:
- Instrument your apps - Simply link your iOS application with the Reveal library, start it up, and you'll be able to see and interact with your application like never before.
- See changes, live! - You can edit and modify views in your running application to see the effect immediately. No more recompiling to test simple visual changes.
- Focus - View hierarchies can get complex. Simply double click a view to isolate it, and all its subviews. Use the path bar to navigate up the hierarchy, and use the history buttons to go back to where you've been.