Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Astronomer vs Iteratively: What are the differences?
Astronomer: Capture every user event and route them anywhere. Automatically. Astronomer is a data engineering platform that collects, processes and unifies enterprise data so you can get straight to analytics, data science and insights. Astronomer Clickstream captures valuable user events and routes them straight to all your favorite tools or a data warehouse for analytics. All in real time; Iteratively: The best way to track your product analytics. Iteratively helps teams capture reliable product analytics they can trust. It eliminates the most common causes of error during the definition and implementation of tracking plans, and cuts down on the time it takes to correctly instrument the product. As a result, folks that consume product analytics get exactly what they spec'd out and can rely on the incoming data knowing it is trustworthy and accurate.
Astronomer and Iteratively belong to "Analytics Integrator" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Astronomer are:
- VPC Deployment - Control your infrastructure on your private cloud
- Real-time monitoring - See for yourself that your data is flowing smoothly
- Robust library - and when you need a new connector, just ask
On the other hand, Iteratively provides the following key features:
- Single source of truth for your product analytics events
- Generates a strongly typed library for your analytics with cross-platform support (Typescript, Kotlin, Swift, etc..)
- Integrates with the 3rd party and custom backends (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Segment, Intercom, etc...)