Atatus vs TrackJS: What are the differences?
What is Atatus? Application Performance Management (APM) and Error Tracking for all your apps. Atatus is a server and frontend monitoring SaaS, using which you can monitor the performance and track the errors of your app.
Atatus belongs to "Font-end Performance Monitoring" category of the tech stack, while TrackJS can be primarily classified under "Exception Monitoring".
Some of the features offered by Atatus are:
- Application performance metrics
- Error logging with smart grouping, Alerting, & Analysis
On the other hand, TrackJS provides the following key features:
- Telemetry Timeline: More than just an error. The Telemetry Timeline shows the user, network, and console events that preceded an error, like an airplane's BlackBox for your webapp.
- Realtime Dashboard: Compare the hits and errors for your webapp over time. See if a recent change is causing failures, and where to prioritize debugging.
- Intelligence Alerting: Get notified when issues important to you are happening, right to your email or chat room.
"Realtime" is the top reason why over 2 developers like Atatus, while over 12 developers mention "Great error reporting" as the leading cause for choosing TrackJS.
What is Atatus?
What is TrackJS?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Atatus?
What are the cons of using TrackJS?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions