Authy vs JScrambler: What are the differences?
Authy and JScrambler can be categorized as "Security" tools.
Some of the features offered by Authy are:
- Very secure- We take security seriously. We use industry standard secure algorithms (HMAC RFC 4426) and 256 bits keys which are always encrypted at rest.
- Fully redundant- The Authy API is deployed accross different PCI level 1 data-centers and it's fully redundant. We also use a DNS provider with anycast support. We've had 100% availability since 2011.
- Great user experience- You connect to Authy using a transparent REST API which allows you to customize the experience you want for your users.
On the other hand, JScrambler provides the following key features:
- Code Locks (restrict when, where and by whom the app can be executed)
- Self-Defending (combination of anti-tampering and anti-debugging techniques)