Beidou vs TuxedoJS: What are the differences?
What is Beidou? Isomorphic framework for server-rendered React apps, by Alibaba. Isomorphic framework for server-rendered React apps.
What is TuxedoJS? A feature-complete framework built on React and Flux. TuxedoJS capitalizes on the performance benefits of React and the simplified application architecture of Flux. It abstracts away unnecessary complexity and implements a more accessible and semantic interface for working with Flux and augmented React components in various aspects of the view logic.
Some of the features offered by Beidou are:
- High performance, 2-5 times speed up
- Search engine optimization
- React server side render
On the other hand, TuxedoJS provides the following key features:
- Tuxx abstracts away the complexity of Flux with powerful Actions syntax
- Tuxx provides all of the glue code needed to build stores and register them with the TuxxActions dispatcher
- Tuxx provides powerful opinionated React classes that make connecting with your stores, sharing methods with child components, and building high performance components a synch
Beidou and TuxedoJS are both open source tools. It seems that Beidou with 2.37K GitHub stars and 245 forks on GitHub has more adoption than TuxedoJS with 533 GitHub stars and 21 GitHub forks.